Submit your weather-related cancellations and delays to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, April 17
- The Texas Exes Austin Chapter’s Crawfish Boil & Baseball Tailgate has been canceled. It may be rescheduled for a later date, but for now, guests who purchased tickets to the event should expect a full refund within the next 7 business days.
- Day 2 of the BP MS 150 has been canceled.
- UT’s baseball game against Kansas has been moved to a Friday double-header on April 15.
- Willie Nelson’s show at Whitewater Amphitheater has been canceled. Ticketholders will receive an email with refund instructions.
- The last day of Austin Reggae Fest, the largest single fundraiser of the year for Capital Area Food Bank of Texas, has been canceled.
- The Round Rock Express game against the Iowa Cubs at Dell Diamond has been postponed and be made up as part of a doubleheader with the date to be determined. Fans can exchange today’s ticket for any future home game this season, according to a team press release.
Monday, April 18
- Due to the threat of heavy rain and severe weather Monday, the Hays CISD Education Foundation has postponed the 14th Annual Golf Tournament until Monday, May 2. The tournament will still be held at Plum Creek Golf Course in Kyle with registration beginning at 7:30 am and an 8:30 am shotgun start.
- The Austin and Del Valle school districts will have two hours delays on Monday, according to releases from the districts. That means buses, offices and class times will be pushed back two hours
Tuesday, April 19
- Due to inclement weather conditions causing widespread flooding, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center has canceled tomorrow’s Making Cancer History seminar in Austin. Notification of the new date will be distributed as soon as that information is available.